Thursday, January 8, 2009

I LOVE PUBLIX!

Today was the Grand Opening of the Publix in our area and I am so happy about it! After I picked up Reed and Cooper from preschool, I conveniently stopped by to see what it was like. We got so many samples of the food, I didn't think the boys would eat their lunch. But, I did end up getting some of the deli chicken fingers that we love and the boys cleaned their plates.

Now, I'm going to get my house ready for Paul to come clean and then I am going to get to work on planning Sophie's party. We have 6 little girls coming to spend the night with us tomorrow night. That should be fun. I have a feeling I won't be drinking my decaf coffee on Saturday morning.

Here are just a few random pictures from the last couple of days that I thought I would share:
Reed eating his "healthy" breakfast of syrup and pancakes. Can you see the eyelashes?

This is my notepad that I keep all my lists in; grocery, things to do, things for Michael to do, etc. As I was flipping through looking for a clean page (Sophie likes to make lists too) I found this drawing. It just made me laugh.

4 comments:

angism said...

I'm so excited to see you have a blog. I've been reading Tiffany's for a while and look forward to keeping up with you and your family through your blog:)

Amy said...

I LOVE your blog! I am going to add it to my blog list!

Janell said...

hey! i didn't know you had a blog. we just got back from a (not so) quick trip to publix too...saw your mom in there. after the food and drink samples, ballon animals, magic tricks and self portraits, we were in there for over an hour!!! great store...so glad to have a publix again!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! It is soooo You!
Love, Mom