Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekend Getaway at the Lake

My cousin Wayne and his wife Dianne invited us to spend the weekend with them at the lake this summer. I just can't explain how much fun we had.

Wayne took Reed out for a SLOW RIDE on the jet ski.



Tiffany gave Cooper and a lot of the kids jet ski rides.




Bo and Russ on the "Tube"



McKayla, Sophie and Madi sitting on the back of the boat





Sophie and Molly (Sophie is giving the "thumbs up" sign which means to go faster, but as soon as we went a little faster, she would give the "thumbs down")




Wayne giving Bo a jet ski ride and jumping waves




Zac Brown, sometimes I just want to kiss him in the lips.



After the fun we had at the lake, Tiffany and I took the kids to the Stone Mountain Laser Show where we were met by a big group from our church, including Mom and Dad.



Russ, Bo and Christopher. I don't remember another time laughing so hard as when I watched them dance all night. They are good boys.

No comments: