Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bo's 9th Birthday

I just can't believe Bo is 9 years old. There are so many good things I can say about him, of course I am partial. He is steady and patient. He doesn't give up easy. He is well behaved and he has good manners. He is a great athlete and excels in everything he tries. He is an excellent student making mostly A's and a few B's. He has so many friends! And he is a good friend too. I am so proud of him and the young man he is turning out to be. He is a Christian and he is not ashamed of that. He is not a follower he is a leader. 9-plus years ago, when I found out I was pregnant with a boy, my friend Kristen told me... "Those boys, they love their Mama's." I believe that is true. He loves and respects me. He helps me whenever I need him and he never complains. I am so blessed to be his mother.



On a lighter side, we had a big swimming party here at the house for his birthday! It was so much fun! I just ordered a BUNCH OF PIZZA, and there wasn't a bit left. Here are most of the kids at the party.


His cake was a wrestling ring and I bought some miniature wrestlers and stuck them in the cake.




Michael got some Braves tickets on Bo's actual birthday, June 30 and Bo chose to take Russ and Ben.



This is Bo hitting in the World Series. I loved watching his team play this year! They are so good!


This is one of Bo's best friends, Will. They look out for each other.

No comments: