Monday, April 27, 2009

Time to Catch Up!

It's been a while since I have blogged and we have so much to catch up on! I am still working on my real estate license. I haven't given up, it's just taking me forever! There is a company of men outside my house right now cutting down some very large pine trees. This makes me so nervous! I am starting Jillian Michael's workout, the 30-Day Shred. Should be interesting. My tennis team made the playoffs!

And in other news, here are a few more updates with pictures. They are in SO random order:

Sophie had 7 inches cut off her hair! This broke my heart, but it looks really cute! She's been wanting to do this since the beginning of the year, but I told her to wait until after Easter. She also got strep throat again last week. I have an appt with the ENT in May. She's probably going to have to have her tonsils removed.

Opening Weekend of the Pool! It was in the 80's this weekend so the kids had a great time outside! Our pool heater is broken (Long, long story) so the temperature of the water was in the 70's still, but the kids didn't care.




It was Disciple Now weekend at our Church. I had the High School girls spend the weekend at my house. This is some of them out by the pool when they had a little down time.


One day last week the boys were outside playing after school. I told them they couldn't go swimming. This is what I found when I went outside!


Ice Cream after a day at the ballpark! Can't go wrong there:)

Knock on wood... Reed seems to be calming down a little at home with the "mess-making!"


Sweet Baby Cydney is getting big! She is up to 7.5 lbs now. Monica and I are trying to exercise everyday.


Bo ate the biggest grape I have ever seen! He said it tasted ok.



My tulips finally bloomed!


Sophie had her Fairytale Ball at school. She wore her flower girl dress. She had so much fun dancing with her friends!

I love it when all the guys come to hang out at our house! This is a few of them on the back porch cooling off!

Reed's in his big boy bed now. He has only fallen out a couple of times and he has gotten up in the middle of the night 3 times. Still working on it though.



Baseball (Bo is an awesome pitcher!)

Softball (She's a cute little shortstop!)


A Homerun! Sometimes a pound cake turns out perfect! This time it did! You can get my recipe for Mom's Five Flavor Pound Cake here. Instead of a sheet cake pan, use a bundt cake pan. Make sure to grease and flour it well.

4 comments:

Jen Ladd said...

Hey Jodi- cute pics of your kids :)
fun way to keep in touch
take care-Jenny

Denise said...

Love your blog, Jodi!! Such precious pictures!

Thanks for your hospitality this weekend! The girls loved being in your home!

Lee said...

Those pictures are great! I can't believe I haven't been able to make one of Bo's games yet! That will change soon! And thanks again for having the girls over!

angism said...

Love the picture of Sophie at the dance! Reed is also adorable in his big boy bed:)