Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Madi! (Mac n Cheese)

Today is my niece Madison's birthday. I am so proud of her. 11 years ago today we were all biting our nails, pacing the halls, and driving the Doctors and nurses at the hospital crazy. You would have thought the future queen of England was about to be born. Undoubtedly, Madi has lived up to all the hype!

We love to watch her dance! I can't believe how good she is. She is so sweet to all of my kids! She helps me watch Reed. She treats Sophie like a friend, not like a little cousin. And Bo thinks she is cool.
One of Madi's favorite foods is macaroni and cheese. I found this great recipe for macaroni and cheese and I am definitely going to try it one day soon. Check it out here.

These are just a few pictures of Madi that I have taken over the last week.
We love you Madi! You are beautiful!
.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are sooo cute! Sweet post!

Janell said...

cute pics! happy birthday maddi....i can't beleive she is 11 already!!

Lee said...

Love those pictures! You are getting good with the camera already!