Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good Times with the Family!

I have a very busy week this week, so I am just going to post a few pictures to let everyone know what we have been up to.
On Friday afternoon, Tiffany, the kids and I went with Meme to our favorite restaurant, Steak and Shake.

On Friday night, Michael and I went on a date to Fogo de Chao. I can't even explain how good this was. It's a Brazilian steak house where they bring the meat around to your table on skewers and carve it right on to your plate. We went with David and Missy and it was a delightful night. I wish I would have taken a picture, but I didn't.

Saturday morning, Lee came over for his birthday breakfast. I made him and omelet with all the fixins'. (One day, I will write down my omelet recipe and include pictures. This is one of my classics.) It was a fun time with Lee.
We spent the rest of our weekend at a baseball tournament for Bo's team. Bo's good buddy Will rode with us. I just think they are "Hot Stuff!" We came in second place in the tournament and it was absolutely freezing during the playoff game. For the final inning, Sophie, Reed and I sat in the car with the heat on. All the players were wrapped up in blankets when they were in the dugout. It was fun though. One of the highlights was when the game was tied, we were the home team, we had the bases loaded, it was the last inning of the game and Bo was up to bat with 1 out. Strangely enough, I wasn't nervous at all. I knew he would pull through for his team and he did! With a full count, he got the game winning hit which advanced us to the playoffs. Whoohoo! That was so exciting!
I'm hosting a baby shower on Thursday, so you won't hear from me again until Friday. I will definitely take pictures. I'm making petite fours for the first time ever. I'll let you know how it goes!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You need to combine your favorite recipes into a cookbook...I'd buy it! LOL!

Way to go, Bo!

angism said...

Wow!!!! You have been busy:) Can't wait to see how the petite fors turn out:)